“…once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act.”
~Proverbs 24:12



Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Third Day is Even Better!

Okay, Day Three rocked! It keeps getting better and better! (Sleeping on day three is not so good... I woke up at 3:30 a.m. and couldn't fall back to sleep for quite some time. Jet lag? Nerves? Excitement? All of the above?

As usual, we're off to eat but will update later. Here's a teaser:

(They put a cute white bow in C's hair today!)




(Bella snuck in this photo!)

4 comments:

Sloane said...

I'm in love. I'm in love with your journey, I'm in love with your babies and I'm in love with God for His unending grace and the blessing that is your life.

melissia said...

I cant say anything....im speechless.....yes derek mark this down.....love you all

Peggy said...

Oh, Kat and Derek! I so look forward to every word and picture of your updates. What a blessing for you and Derek and B and C. May God continue to bond your hearts to their hearts. Love you both!

Dana said...

Oh Kat!..:D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...