“…once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act.”
~Proverbs 24:12



Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boo!

Happy Halloween, friends!

Every year since I've moved to Tennessee, Derek and I have participated in our church's "Trunk-or-Treat." It's always a blast and a good time to be silly with our friends.

This year I'm sure I'll be thinking of what future Trunk-or-Treats will be like with our kiddos. Derek and I have talked recently about what B and C would be this year if we had them here. We can just picture our little ones in adorable costumes (him as a pumpkin and her as a little monkey... don't ask me why, that's just what I picture).

In the meantime... I'm still missing them like crazy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...