“…once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act.”
~Proverbs 24:12



Friday, October 29, 2010

ADOPT T-Shirts

принять
"Pree-nyet"

I designed T-shirts andwith the help of a good friend who is much more talented with computer graphics than I amhad them printed. I started with an order of 50 and have sold almost 15 already! We still have sizes small, medium and large available. Please let me know if you would like to purchase one for $15.



The Cyrillic word shown below the matryoshka dolls is Russian for "Adopt." Below that is Matthew 18:5 - And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me.

Thank you for considering to support our adoption in this way.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...